Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A little photo shoot...

Today we went shopping with Kat and Corbin, they've become good friends of ours... Mommy is already sad that Kat is going back to school to become a nurse in the fall... we will miss our shopping dates!

Mom wanted to get some pics of me in this outfit with my HUGE bow... dad says it's a hat...



Strike a pose...


Can you tell I'm figuring out how to take off my bows? Mom often finds me chewing on them when we are out and about... They're GREAT chew toys!


Mom didn't make me wear the ENORMOUS bow to the mall (I told her Corbin would laugh at me)... here's the bow I wore... mom thinks I look ALOT like dad in the first picture and alot like her in the second... I think I look just like MYSELF!


Mommy got A BUNCH of bow orders yesterday and today so she may not be as able to come translate for me... But bow orders mean new clothes for me so I'm excited!!!

No comments: