Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tutu Modeling

Mom got a custom order for a tutu for her friend Laura's daughter. This is only mom's second tutu, but she really mastered it this time!

She wanted to see how the tutu fit and since Abigail and I are about the same age, she decided she would use me as her little tutu model.

You can get your own tutu for $20 in any color from mommy by visiting her Cupcake Clips store

My first reaction... "Where do I put my hands?"
"Am I dancing yet?"
Getting a little more comfortable...
Starting to have fun!!!
YAY! Tutus are fun! Mom is going to make me a tutu and dad is building me a miniature ballet bar for me to practice standing at so we'll get some more professional looking pictures then...

Here I am in the first tutu mom made for me... I was only 4 months old!

No comments: