Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mom's League Valentine's Party...

Our Mom's League Valentine's Day party is usually on Wednesday, but since we had snow on Wednesday it got rescheduled for Friday.  I was so excited to go see my friends!

Here I am last year...


and the year before...

We got to the party and I headed straight for the stage to dance...

Mom made my skirt and my shirt... The shirt says "Love Rocks"...


My sweet friend Keira...

we stopped by the arts and crafts table...

and then headed into the bounce house (they had the bounce house INSIDE!)...



I showed my baby doll how to bounce...

Addie stopped by for a visit...


and so did my neighbor Karyssa...

We saw Moo...

and she was so sweet to Sophia's little brother Michael...

More dancing...


and running...

They had a playpen set up with toys and Keira, Madison and I had some fun...

Pinwheels!

Addie, Sophia & Moo at the craft table...

A few pictures on the red chairs before we left...



and a smile to show I had  a good time...

Shadow dancing...


After naptime we headed out to dinner... my hair was a wreck so mom whisked it up into a side ponytail, she decided it matched my outfit...

What do you think?


Rockin' the rock look!

Saturday morning we headed to Little Gym...

What did mom make here?  My pants, my clip & my bows...

I was SUPER excited that we got to do the airtrack!


Look how big the other girls are, this class is 3 to 5...



Forward rolls...

This was when Mr. Nick body slammed me... I said very sternly "don't do that"...HA!  Mom is proud of me for standing up for myself...

Working on the bar...

Monkey...



Balance beam...

Stamps...

Socks... I'm really getting the groove of the big girl class now and enjoying it much more...

Every time we have class we go to the pond to look for turtles.  Usually we don't see any, but one day we saw l5 so we know they are there.  Today we saw this guy right by us.  I was SO excited!

No comments: