Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week 4 of Kinder...

Another week of kindergarten!

We started the week off by celebrating our Rattle It Up win with a popcorn party...

Here are all my new friends...





Tuesday...

Tuesday night we had a Dad's Night at the school with pizza... it was great to meet so many of my friend's dads!

Wednesday...

Hump day!
 

We had a ROCK Assembly (Reaching Out with Character and Kindness) where we talked about not bullying and being friends with everyone... this is my entire school!



 Thursday...

Friday!  Spirit Day...


and what is becoming McDonalds Day!  Mom brought me McDonalds again!

Saturday was Nutcracker Auditions...

I'm super excited to say that Sydney, Piper, Ellie & I are all Gingerbreads!  It's going to be so fun!






After auditions we spent some time at the new Casey's Clubhouse... it's amazing!




after dinner I made another awesome dollar section purchase... fake teeth!

No comments: