Thursday, September 3, 2009

Choo Choo Station with Addi & Bubba...

This morning I met Addi & Bubba at Choo Choo Station in Grapevine Mills Mall. We took a break from Choo Choo Station in August, but we went ahead and got another month membership today, it's just such an easy place to go play!

We got there before the mall was even officially open, but I knew how to entertain myself... STAIRS!


Bubba was STARSTRUCK walking into Choo Choo Station... He loves Thomas more than I do!


He checked everything out, finding Thomas all over the store...


I went straight to the train tables...


We got to ride on the big Thomas train... but Bubba wasn't a fan...


Addi and I loved it...


"Can I go again mom?"


We took a train break and played in the play area...


"Hi Bubba"...


Back to trains...


and then back to the play area... (see my Minnie Mouse tunic and leggings... I'm adding to my collection of Minnie Mouse shirts, they are what I ask to wear most days)...


We rode the train again, Addi was SO excited!


I definitely like riding by myself...


Addi was being rebellious and standing up in the train...


See the cute bow mom made me... she printed the ribbon herself...


Back to the play area with Addi...




Bumpin' down...


We held hands and headed to the Disney Outlet to get more Minnie Mouse shirts!


I found Daisy and we danced to the music...


Next we went to ride the carousel...


Nathan REALLY enjoyed it!


It's much more fun to ride with your friends...


Look at our cute toddler grins...


I asked to ride again a few times when it was done...


Thank you sweet friends for a fun playdate today!

No comments: