Saturday, September 5, 2009

Road Trip to Frisco...

This afternoon we headed up to Frisco to visit the new Lego store at Stonebriar Center. Daddy is a little bit of a Lego Nerd, so he had been looking forward to visiting...


I am DEFINITELY interested in Legos!


The store is much smaller than mom expected, but the displays are really neat...


This is one of my future birthday/Christmas presents... a Thomas the Train duplo set!


I carried around a little lego man the entire time...


This is the back wall of the store... it's like a candy store, but legos!


You can fill containers with bricks and pay a bulk price...


Look they even had pink!


Making sure I was doing it right...


While were were at the mall we visited some stores we don't have by our house. A Disney Store (the one by our house is an outlet), Pottery Barn Kids (where mom says she could spend a few thousand dollars) and we even got to ride a different carousel...


I was a little surprised that mom didn't ride with me...


Goofy did though...


What a great picture!


Next we headed across the street to IKEA....


Throughout the kids area they have these little mouse holes for kids to go through...


Daddy put me in this crib and I immediately said "night night"...


What a fun room!


Daddy and I found a bed that both of us fit on...


and then I found a line of beds to climb across...


There is a great area full of kids toys and tables...


and mom even used one of their high chairs to feed me & baby a snack...

No comments: