Monday, November 16, 2009

ASI & Outside Videos...

This morning at ASI was different... our teacher called in sick at the last minute so we had to wait for a sub...


A sub who was a little too loud for me on a Monday morning! Have I mentioned loud people scare me?


I finally warmed up and participated in a few class activities... but she did our whole rotation differently and we were all confused...


Finally it was time to dance... my favorite part!


Doing my bridge (mom was so impressed)...


Working on my handstand...


Playing ball with Zach...


See the worried look on my face... the loud teacher was giving me stamps...


Since my favorite thing to do these days is play outside mom wanted to capture some of it on video. If you've ever been to our house you'd know it's not really conducive to outside play. We have a HUGE retaining wall that mom is scared of and the street is REALLY long so people go REALLY fast... With some work I've gotten really good about staying on the driveway and the front porch and mom doesn't have to worry as much...

Here I am playing the drums...


and playing peekaboo around the corner with mommy...

No comments: