Thursday, November 5, 2009

School & A Visit from Mama Kitty & Papa...

Such a cute school dress... mom picked it up on clearance for $4.00...


I'm full of silly expressions these days (which you'll see in this post)...


Big smiles...


Goofy grins (what mom and dad call a first grade smile)...


Angelic poses...


Hanging out with daddy on the driveway while mommy loaded the car...


Mom can't express how much she loves my teacher. Mom put an email in this afternoon concerned about me not eating my snack the past couple of weeks and she got the sweetest email back...

"Milla really enjoyed playing with the play doh today and didn't want to stop dot painting her turkey. She was the first one to do hers today and I finally had to tell her the rest of the class wants to paint too. Brooklyn went next and so I told Milla that she could show Brooklyn how to do it. Too cute!"

She also sent mom this picture...


After school we headed to the park with Brooklyn & Keira (and their mommies and siblings)...


Me and Keira on the toddler slide...


I am obsessed with leaves and sent them all down the slide before I would slide...


I liked sliding on them...


Sweet Brooklyn (who I called Brookie today)...


This is my new expression... what's funny about this picture is you can see the static in my hair from the playground...


Filling the little theater with bark and leaves...


One last slide before we go...


After naptime mom and I waited patiently outside for Mama Kitty & Papa...


I even got to play with my neighbor friend Zaiden...


Finally Mama Kitty & Papa arrived...


and daddy came home too...


Mama Kitty brought me this great manger scene... I played with it all evening... I loved rearranging all the characters...


Neat huh?

No comments: