Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve...

The day before Christmas Eve, Sprinkles my elf left me some sugar cookies to decorate...



and then mom and I headed out to see Arthur Claus...

When we came back Papa Don & Grandma Kitty arrived and we played, went to see Christmas lights and enjoyed their company.  Mom and I haggled over when Christmas was (I was convinced that day was Christmas Eve)...
Christmas Eve morning I told Papa Don... "Hey, I have an idea" and lead him through the Frosty the Snowman circle dance... he obliged...
 














Then I told mom I wanted to make more cookies...

While she made cookies... I played in the powdered sugar!




Maggie even licked me clean...


I made such a mess we had to vacuum up the powdered sugar!

Later, Nana and Pop Pop came over for dinner and presents...

and we started our official Christmas Eve picture taking...


Mom made this dress too...

Grandma Kitty & Papa Don...

Nana & Pop Pop...

We had one last project before dinner... our gingerbread house...

Notice our exact same facial expression... probably because I was eating more chocolate chips than I was putting on the house...

We had lots of fun decorating...

and our house was very cute... with a chimney (which was my idea)...


After patiently waiting through dinner it was finally time for PRESENTS!

Operation!  Which I have been begging for...

This was my face when I saw that I got my Cinderella Castle from Disneyworld...

It's SO beautiful!

I was amazed at all the characters!

and requested some play time right away...

I also LOVED my vet set from Papa Don and Grandma Kitty...


after opening all my presents (there were LOTS and mom finally just put down her camera to enjoy)... it was time to make reindeer food.  Chocolate chips, oatmeal and sprinkles...


We put out cookies for Santa...


and I got to say goodbye to my elf Sprinkles.  Since Santa took her home when he came I was able to touch her (she didn't need her magic to get home).  It was so nice to finally touch her and I cannot wait for her to visit us next year!

She became one of my favorite friends!

Finally it was time for bed, I went to sleep like all good girls should on Christmas Eve without a fuss!

No comments: