Sunday, April 1, 2012

3rd Post: Madison's Birthday Party

On Saturday afternoon my friend Madison from playgroup celebrated her 5th birthday at Urban Air... this is the first of my playgroup friends to turn 5... I've known them since I was about 5 months old... how crazy is that?  

She had a dinosaur themed party so I rocked my dino shirt...

This was our first trip to Urban Air and it was super fun!



This is the big kid/adult jump area, it didn't scare me at all!

Check out how high daddy is!

The girly dino cake!


Working on my straddle jump...

I ran back and forth a thousand times!



Finally mom joined in on the fun...

How silly is mommy? She says at least her toes are pointed...

Pit!

Waiting on my turn...

Daddy flips...

Collapsing!  It was a super fun party, there are no pictures of the cake time because I was so exhausted I cried for most of it... I think I could have skipped cake and just taken a nap!


No comments: