Thursday, November 18, 2010

Preschool Thanksgiving Feast...

Today was our Thanksgiving Feast at school, for a kid who isn't very food motivated it is kind of painful to be expected to sit and gorge myself with food for an hour, but having mom there made it a little more tolerable...

First a comparison picture... this year...


Last year...


No mom did not make my outfit...


But she couldn't resist the shirt when she saw it at Kohls...


and I loved having a brown princess skirt...


I am refusing to take pictures outside at home because the workers next door are cutting stone and it is LOUD, so mom snapped this one before I headed into school...


She came back at 11 for our feast... I was very excited to sit next to Kade...


Patiently waiting for my food...


Excited!


Mom almost got the whole class in the picture...


Attempt two...


Mom made cornbread muffins and they were one of my favorite things...


We had turkey, ham, black olives, carrots, grapes, apples, and popcorn...


I really just wanted the cornbread (mom can already see expecting me to sit down at dinner next week will be a joke!)...


I was the first one done and Miss Michelle let mommy and I go read. It was great to share my school books with mommy!


and some dance moves...


Kade and Lilly joined me...


and in the end mom had ALL of the kids handing her books asking her to read...


Now I have a week off from school with mommy. Wish her luck! We have some fun stuffed planned, so hopefully we'll stay busy!

No comments: