Saturday, December 7, 2013

WDW Day 6: Magic Kingdom & Halloween Party

Our last day of vacation. :(  We decided to go full force and rent a locker for our Halloween costumes and spend the entire day at Magic Kingdom.  No breaks!  

My favorite spooky ride... Haunted Mansion!  So mom whipped up this dress for me.

What's for lunch?  Mickey bars!  It was SUPER hot outside!


We stood in line for a super long time while Alice did some homework and the White Rabbit had a snack, but in the end it worked out because we got to meet both of them!

Barnstormer!  It was the ride of the day... over and over again!


It got pretty busy mid-afternoon so we decided to play the Pirate Adventure Game...

You follow clues throughout adventureland looking for treasure... it's pretty fun!

Ready to Jungle Cruise with mommy, while daddy waited in line to eat at the Beast's Castle...

Cutest elephant ever!

and 30 minutes later, we were in!


Quick service is the way to go for Be Our Guest.  The food is less expensive and SOO good! 

You also get to explore the whole castle... loved finding the magic rose!
 
 
A few "we were here" shots...


 
A picture of me in my Haunted Mansion dress in front of the Haunted Mansion!  Classic!

Don't I look miserable?  I knew about the magical ghost that would appear in the picture because we did it two years ago and I was NOT excited!  It's just too spooky!
 
Happier now... ready for Splash Mountain!

A quick cotton candy break before getting ready for the Halloween Party (fresh free cotton candy... yum!)

Here we are!  Minnie, Goofy & Daisy...

Hee hee...

We started out at the Monster's dance party...

and then we did some trick or treating...

Then it was ride time!

Barnstormer!

More Splash Mountain!


Tarzan and Terk...

Getting ready for the parade...

Dance party...


This might be my favorite parade... the music is great!
















It was an amazing trip!  We always stay until the park closes the last night and I cried for about 30 minutes once it was closed this time.  I had several cast members stop and talk to me.  One talked to me working there in college (mom is already stashing some money so I can do it) and they were all so sweet.  It's just so hard to say goodbye to the most Magical Place on Earth!

Here I am on the flight home... exhausted!


No comments: