Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Busy Weekend!!

This weekend was SO much fun! Grandma & Grandpa Rodman came in town to see me... they couldn't believe how big I've gotten!


Mom's sorority little sis Caren came in town with my future sorority sister (her baby) Teaghan, it was great to see them! Teaghan is 5 months old, we smiled at eachother several times... I like her and hope they move up here soon. We met them at the mall and Grandma Kitty bought me lots of spring/summer clothes. Thanks Grandma!


When we got home it was SO pretty outside that mom and I went to swing on the hammock... I love to swing... then I spent some time chewing on my fist, my favorite passtime these days!


Mom and dad went to dinner to celebrate their anniversary... Happy Anniversary mom and dad!!


While they went to dinner, Grandma and Grandpa babysat me... it was wonderful... Grandma Kitty snuggled with me almost the entire time...


When mommy got home she couldn't wait to get in on the cuddling... she said she missed me at dinner.


Today we went to mom and dad's FAVORITE restaurant, Uncle Julios. They had never taken me there... I really enjoyed it! I fit perfectly in the booth and enjoyed people watching until I got too sleepy...


When we got home and I woke up from my nap, I was ALL smiles!


Tonight I worked on my super powers of cuteness... I'm really into mimicking mom right now, when she sticks her tongue out I stick mine right back out at her... he he he!










No comments: