Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Trip to Houston





"








This weekend I took my first road trip! Mom, dad, Maggie & I all went to Houston to see lots of family! We stayed with Nana and Granddad and then on Saturday we went to Uncle Jerry's and I got to meet LOTS of new people! Great-Grandma Pat, Aunt Missy, Uncle Andy, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Michael, Uncle Jerry & Uncle Steve all got to meet me for the first time and I got to see Papa, Grandma Kitty, Aunt Rinny & Aunt Lindsay again. It was SO much fun! Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy have 4 golden retrievers so Maggie had a great time and I enjoyed being the center of attention.

Great-Grandma Pat gave me a bunny... Mom and I decided that we are going to call the bunny Mopsy...

Nana got sick and ended up in the hospital on Saturday, we are going to spend some more time together on her birthday in April... please get well soon Nana, I'm so sorry you got sick. :( We definitely missed you at the house, but I spent extra time cuddling with Granddad. I love you!

No comments: