Friday, April 19, 2013

Good Friday...

Good Friday started off to an awesome start when we got "egged".  We actually started this a few days earlier by "egging" a few other houses on our street.  Pretty much you hide 12 eggs with candy or prizes inside and then leave a note telling them to "egg" 3 other houses.  I was super excited that we were one of those houses!

My eggs had GOBS of candy in them!


Then it was time to make Resurrection Rolls.  Here are the directions in case you haven't heard of them... http://www.dltk-kids.com/recipes/resurrection_rolls.htm 

Then it was time to head to Dr. Martin's Egg Hunt...

I was SUPER excited!


and finally got to see a cute Easter Bunny!


My friend Taylor was there too...

Me and mom...


Dr. Martin's practice has grown and there were TONS of kids there...

But I held my own!




and a little flashback...

2013 Easter Egg Hunt...

2012 Easter Egg Hunt...

No comments: