Friday, April 5, 2013

Back to School!

Yay!  Spring Break is over and it was time to go back to school!
 Maybe that time my brain got to rest helped it wire some new connections because my reading really started to take off!
Tuesday...


Wednesday...

It was Cat in the Hat Day at school... this is how mom found me at pick up!  Cute huh?

Time to snuggle with my pup!



I figured out how to swim in the bathtub... SOOOO fun!

Continuing with our Dr. Seuss theme... it was time for mom to come read!

She read "Hop on Pop" to our class...

Mom loves the silly look on my face...

That's better!  School spirit day!

Saturday was dreary so we headed to Bass Pro to see the Easter Bunny.  They had a cute egg scavenger hunt going on...

Mom would include the picture I took with the Easter Bunny, but it's pretty creepy!

But the egg hunt was fun!

No comments: