Sunday, November 17, 2013

WDW Day 2: Magic Kingdom Princess Day

I was SO excited to get over to Magic Kingdom!  It is absolutely my favorite park! 

In all honesty,we were met with long lines and massive heat and it was not the best start to a vacation, but luckily we were not exhausted so we all tolerated it a little bit better than we would have if it had been at the end of the trip...

So where do you start at Magic Kingdom?  We Dumbo of course!

Best way to deal with the heat?  A Mickey Bar!

 
 
We stood in line to meet Mickey at Town Hall, but we had no idea what kind of surprise we were in for!

I was NOT ready for Mickey to talk to me!




Look at Rapunzel's tower.  Isn't it beautiful?  So funny to watch people approach it like they think it's a ride (it's actually a bathroom!)

Finally it was time to have dinner with Cinderella!  I opted out of Bippity Boppity Boutique this trip.  An itch scratchy dress was hard enough, mom and I agreed that having my hair pulled would be way too much!


Always one of our favorite pictures from the trip...

2013...

2012...
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEje-s4Otavye6LMlwIPsYPrSyRo46glKd_bsX9YHvTk1z4TQ1Je_8XbUvXaoFjKVQVWpXpQpATYMLJeCpESQtvNiCjHt37HGMJQ3r154SZTv_0YKtyUOqR-RV6aVhgs-KDJRZyCfjxkrWM/s1600/42536660280.jpg

2011...
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEilfyD6ytFsTpQP0StCK5b9SL8H0w_pAS1zBFz0XVClPRijLer5USzI8yhcj3eefRQCeSI3sAo_tOqFAH9Ix1jDVPnR0OLASrtqsg8nXi1gl4-0ZqsCsTJgYNj4-UuUClf0JEiDE-IjqE8/s1600/29890150039.jpg 

Headed up to dinner...

I love the wishing star ceremony!




My wish was that the princesses would come soon!  And my wish was quickly granted!


It's always good to dance and twirl between princesses!




and finally it was time for dessert!


and mommy's birthday treat!

Which she let me have the first bite of!

Yummy!

Her beautiful slipper, with one nibble taken out of the shoe. :)

Mom loves this staircase (but it's very hard in a princess dress)...





We stopped by Princess Couture to get some glitter (which I promptly wanted removed and would not calm down about)...

Then it was time to do more princess stuff...

Like ride The Little Mermaid ride...

dance with daddy...

perform with Enchanted Tales with Belle...

Daddy was picked to be a suit of armor. :)

and I was salt!




Then we headed to the new Princess Hall to meet the princesses (mainly to see Rapunzel)...




This is how I looked at Rapunzel while she signed my book...


and finally to see Ariel with her tail... Oh how I love her!



Back to Dumbo...

and the tea cups!


It was a fabulous day!

No comments: