Monday, November 18, 2013

WDW Day 3: Hollywood Studios

Time to head back to Hollywood Studios!  But first, dad and I started our morning the same way every morning.  Mickey waffles and bacon while mommy got us ready for the day!  Isn't Wilderness Lodge pretty?

This is the life!

We believe in strollers at Disney... even when you are almost 6!

Hollywood Studios has a great Monsters University set up...

See Mike & Sully?

Ahhh!

Time to meet them in real life!

For some reason Mike made me nervous... I did not want to be by him!

But I LOVE Sully!

Next it was time for Wreck It Ralph and Vanelope... I felt the same way about Ralph... I really only wanted to meet Vanelope!

Toy Story Mania time!

We took it easy in the afternoon...

Finding places to keep cool and rest...

We watched the Disney Junior show...

and mom and dad went on Twilight Tower of Terror...


We had special tickets for Fantasmic and mom grabbed some "Glow with the Show" ears...

we ended our evening with dessert back at the resort... yes that is a s'mores cupcake! YUM!

No comments: