Sunday, March 31, 2013

2013 St. Patrick's Day Pickle Parade

The end of Spring Break was definitely the most exciting because I got to be a Pickle Pixie in Mansfield's 2nd annual St. Patrick's Day Pickle Parade!

I was SUPER excited!

Definitely a benefit of your daddy working for Best Maid Products!

e and daddy in front of the picklemobile...

Finding my perfect spot on the float...

Hanging with Smiley...

and the Pickle dude...

Mom got to ride with me for the parade while daddy threw beads to the crowd...


Let's do this!

Lots of waiting before you get to entertain the crowds...

Meeting the pickle. :)

I decided the perfect place to sit was right by King Gary!

Daddy stayed right by us...


Mr. Brian worked security for the float. :)


and I had a blast with my bubble gun!

This clown made me laugh every time he passed by!

After the parade we got to go to the festival... where I met the Easter Bunny...

and got to meet some sweet animals





and share ice cream with Papa Don...

It was a GREAT day!  There are more pictures on Papa Don's camera, maybe mom will post those too!

No comments: