Sunday, July 7, 2013

VBS & Belle Performance

I was so excited for Thursday!  Another day of VBS with Maribelle AND my performance with the Emerald Belles!



After VBS mom brought me home to change and get my game face on...



I was super excited to perform!

and play!



Me and my Belle Elizabeth.  She was SO awesome!


Here are all 4 numbers we performed in order of how much I liked them.  The kick routine was HARD!  Hopefully you can find me in each video... look towards the back!

Concentrating so hard!

I got a little prize for working so hard all week...

I loved dance camp!  I'm excited that I have jazz and hip hop at Majestic this year.

Mom thinks this will be the year that I have to decide whether or not I want to be a ballerina or a dance team girl.  But she's already told me no matter what I still have to keep taking ballet. :)

No comments: