Thursday, July 4, 2013

VBS & Emerald Belles

We started off the week with some pink highlights on Sunday night (don't worry, they weren't permanent)...
 

But oh how I wish they were!

Monday morning it was time to tackle 2 new camps... VBS in the morning with Maribelle and Emerald Belle dance camp in the afternoon with Piper & Bella.


First stop, to pick up Maribelle!  We were super early so we stopped at the park to play...
 



Day 2... ready for VBS!
 

and then off to Belle camp.  Day 1 of Belle camp was hard.  I got lost (there are about 100 kids) and I couldn't find my Belle because they all look alike.  After a quick conversation with the coach I had my own personal Belle for the rest of the week and I had a blast!



Working on my splits...
 

Having fun doing freeze dance at the end of camp with Piper and Bella...

Practicing my pirouettes...


Mom shot a quick video of my dance moves...

This is my Belle Elizabeth... she was SUCH a great friend to me all week!

Day 3...

Purple hair!

and Maggie got some pink...


Ready to dance!



Conga line!

Belle camp gets a thumbs up!  We'll save performance day for another post!

No comments: