Thursday, September 12, 2013

2nd Week of School & Citizenship

Week 2 of kindergarten... another 4 day week!  Woo hoo!

Tuesday...

Wednesday...

Thursday...

Thursday ballet class...




Friday... spirit day!

On Fridays we wear our Spirit Wear.  Mom had to whip this shirt up for me because she knew it was going to be a special day!

First we got to walk Ava to school...

and then I was awarded the Good Citizen Award for the week from my class!  The first one of the year!  Mom and dad were SO proud of me!  Mom asked Mrs. Oliphint why I was awarded it and she said that I am always helpful and kind to my classmates and that I am friends with everyone and always a team player. 

As a reward, we went to Hey Sugar after school and got candy and ice cream.  It was so much fun, I'm pretty sure it should be a Friday tradition!

No comments: