Saturday, September 21, 2013

Week 3...

Another week of school!  And finally a 5 day week!  

Monday...

Tuesday...

Wednesday...

Thursday...


Friday...

Don't you love my new spirit wear from Tee with Sugar?

I've been having a hard time eating all my lunch (lunch is at 10:45) so mom told me that if I ate well all week, she would come have lunch with me on Friday.  I was so excited to see her!


Victoria and Tanner were having lunch with their mommies too... Tanner broke his arm falling off his bike. :(

I've been a good friend to him though... he's in a lot of pain!

At the end of the day mommy was back up at the school because we had one a big award!  Ridgeview has Rattle It Up at the beginning of the year which is a direct donation fundraiser for the school.  This year we were raising money to put in a shade over the playground (much needed)... my class raised the most money!  We raised $1,000! 


It was super exciting!



After school we headed back to Hey Sugar for a treat...

Saturday we enjoyed our "cooler" weather and headed to Mountasia...

We had so much fun!





Sunday daddy and I created puppets and put on a puppet show for mommy...


and then we convinced Mabel to do some circus tricks!

No comments: