Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My 4 month Kiddie Kandid pics

Mom took me to Kiddie Kandids yesterday to get my picture taken. I cried ALOT... mom thinks I must have been tired. Every time they would get me to smile I would drool profusely... it was hilarious! All in all the pictures turned out pretty good I think...

Also, I got my first gym membership this week. Mom went and took a yoga class today and I hung out with the cool caretakers in the kids center. As soon as mom handed me over I started smiling and didn't fuss at all until mom took me back... I looked at her like "what I have to leave so soon"... I had a good time and I've been really sleepy since we left there.


1 comment:

Jenny said...

She's so adorable!!

Love the UT outfit...so cute! We are going to do bluebonnet pics on Sunday i think if you and the family want to join!! I'll let you know!