Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dallas Arboretum

Mom and I went to the Dallas Arboretum with Mindy & Olivia and Jenny & Bella. It was SO much fun! The flowers were in transition so we'll have to go back once they have the new stuff planted (and Bella and I are officially sitting up) but mom was still able to get some good shots...

We'll have more pictures once Jenny gets us a cd burned and Mindy sends us some she took too... mom says it's great to have 3 cameras and 3 beautiful little girls... fun for everyone!!!

Ps. This is Milla's mom... just a warning tomorrow Milla gets her 4 month shots so please pray it goes well... I'm never sure who it's more stressful for me or Milla! Be sure to check back for her stats though...




Pretty on a pink background...

Hanging out in the Bumbo



Look they made this chair just for me...


Then mom thought Bella and I could share the chair...


I was afraid mom was going to leave me on this doorstep, but Jenny insisted it was a pretty background.

More pics in the chair... mom really liked the way these turned out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Milla, you look like a model in the picture where you're sitting in the chair to the left side looking right at the camera. So beautiful!! Model material I say!! All the pics are precious!!
Celeste & Ella