Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Two Outfit Tuesday

Ok so mom took two sets of pictures today... The first is me in my new leopard print bow... we went to the mall today and mom passed out LOTS of business cards for her bow business when people saw this bow. It definitely turned heads.


It's hard to hold your head up when your bow is this big...



Grandpa Fort bought me this onesie last year... Mom tried to explain taxes to me... At first I just listened...



Then I asked some questions...

Then I got mad when mom told me we didn't get a refund and didn't have shopping money...

The excitement was just too much... I finally had to retire to my swing to sleep.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

OMG...I am just about to post Bel's 'Tax Deduction' outfit pics....too funny!

We had a blast today!! The swimsuit is adorable!! Glad I got the bigger size, the cute pink one is going back!

Jenny said...

Bella had to be 'convinced'...i am an easy target when it comes to baby clothes!

Anonymous said...

Milla, your cousin, Arianne, also had a major frustration about money when she was about age 3. Her comment was "Granddad owns a bank and I will go see him". This was a surprise to all the family that Granddad owned a bank but, give it a try - he thinks you are adorable!