Sunday, January 27, 2013

2nd Post: Back to School

I was so excited to go back to school!  A couple of those last days at home I would just say "I just like school, I don't like it here"... I am not a homebody and I like to be with my friends as much as possible.  Looking at these pictures mom swears I grew up in just those two weeks I was home...


Wednesday (learning about Arctic Animals at school)...

Thursday (there's a polar bear on my shirt)...



Friday...

Mom's favorite of this batch...

On Friday night we went to Petsmart and our favorite adoption center employee let me get a kitty out of the cage.  Her name is Mya and when I went to put her up I started crying.  I asked mom to take me back on Saturday so I could take pictures with her...

She is such a precious kitty!

The best part is that because we had her out and she was being so good, a family adopted her!

We hope you are enjoying your new home Mya!  You are one special kitty!

No comments: