Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Christmas Weekend

Christmas weekend started early since we didn't have school on Friday... 

My Elf Sprinkles left me a little activity to do...
 
 

I was not sure what to think...



 and then we headed off to run some errands while my candy canes grew...




By the next morning they were full size candy canes!

We hung out and ran errands as a family...

 

and then mom and I headed to see Junie B. Jone's Jingle Bells Batman Smells at Dallas Children's Theater...



I was SUPER excited because I got to go to the stage when they sang happy birthday to the December birthdays... SO fun!



Another project from Sprinkles... ice cream cone Christmas trees!




and another show with mommy... Pinkalicious Christmas...
 


With Ms. Taylor as Pinkalcious' mommy!

I was so excited to see my friend Cris from school there (she moved back to China at the end of Christmas break)...
 

That night we headed over to Roanoke for dinner and to see Santa...

and of course get an ice cream cone!

No comments: