Friday, May 24, 2013

Dance Recital...

 Recital weekend!  One of my favorite events of the year!

We had recital practice on Saturday.  It was short and sweet, but at least we got to see the stage and I got to watch some of the other dances...


Then it was recital time on Sunday afternoon!  I coaxed mom into being stage mom again this year...


Me and Syd

We've grown up SO much since our first recital together two years ago!

Thank you mommy for being a stage mom!  I know it's hard work!

All us girls ready for tap.  They combined our class with the one under us, the age range in our dance was 3 to 6! 


Me and my Lilly... I'm so glad she got to take dance with me this year!

All the girls watching Rapunzel while we waited (this lasted about 5 minutes for most of us)...

Lilly and I just sat and talked like big girls!

Ready!


Growl!

All I kept thinking was "please mom stop taking my picture"...

Then it was time for ballet.  Piper was there too, we are just in different classes.


Me and mommy round 2..

Love my yellow costume!


Crazy face!

2013...

2012...

2011...
 

Practicing on the little stage before we went on...

So excited to hear it was time to go on stage!

Mommy did a great job on my curls!

"Let's do this!"



Finally it was time to go see daddy!  Mom and dad got me a trophy because if I had stayed at Majestic last year then I would have gotten a 3 year trophy, but since we went back and forth between studios I have to wait another year.  I love my pink ballerina trophy!

and Nana got me flowers!

Love that she was able to come watch me dance!

and I love this guy too!  Thanks for paying for my ballet lessons daddy!  I love it!

No videos of the show, but here are videos from dress rehearsal.  Mom will try to post my official recital video when it comes in.  Mom and dad are very proud of me!




No comments: