Saturday, May 18, 2013

Last Day of School & Graduation

The last day of school!  I have definitely been sad this week and I keep telling mommy "I'm never going to see my friends again".  It is true that we will all be going to different schools next year, but mom promises we will stay in touch.  I'm also doing 3 weeks of summer camp with Ms. Stephanie this summer and some of my preschool friends will be there.

Last day of school holding a picture of the first day of school...

One day left...
 
Last day of school 2012...
 
My preschool... the teachers like to call it "The Happiest Preschool in the World" and I think they are right!

When mom picked me up the backseat was filled with balloons!  They say "Princess Grad"
 
Mom decided to do another interview with me...

Last day of school...


1st day of school...

 
 Time for graduation! 

I love when mommy dresses up!  I picked her dress for her...

I also LOVE when we make silly faces!

Showing off our fancy dresses...

Excited to graduate!

I picked 5 Guys for my graduation dinner...

See how pretty my balloons are!

We were WAY early, but it meant mom and dad got great seats in the sanctuary.


Miss Michelle came to say hi, I love her so!

Then we checked out the sanctuary..

and the graduation dog...

Ready to go in and be with my friends...

Maribelle!

Right as we entered the sanctuary mom took a picture of the sun setting behind the cross.  It was beautiful!
 
 We sang a Spanish song and a science song and then each class sang a song too...

Here's ours...

 


Then it was time for us to graduate and get our diplomas...


Finally ready to go to our little reception...


Ms. Stephanie.  She has been a wonderful teacher for me!  I have grown SO much in her class and she challenged me every day!

Maribelle & Piper... we've been together these past two years and become super close!

My sweet parents (and my graduation bear)...

Her name is Stephanie. :)

Katherine...

We found a crushed up cookie and had fun jumping over it...

Sydney...

When we got home mom had rainbow tie die cake for us!

Yum!

It was a wonderful graduation day!  I am excited for kindergarten and all the new adventures I will have there, but I will miss my preschool!

No comments: