Thursday, May 1, 2008

4 month doc apt...

Well I've now survived my second round of ouchies (shots)... The doctor said I'm doing really well... I'm 14 pounds, 1 ounce... 24 1/2 inches.... and my head is 17 inches around. My head is still a little flat on one side, but the doctor says it should get better when I start sitting on my own...

Some of my other accomplishments... I LOVE to talk... I can sit in mom's lap without leaning against her... I would rather stand then sit and can stand for 3 or 4 minutes at a time... I can do a mini-pushup when I'm on my tummy... I am starting to grab things and realize I can grab things with my foot and transfer them to my hand... I still love my exercauser and jumparoo... I'm chowing down on solid food... I sleep from 9pm to 12am, have a midnight snack and go back down from 12am to 7am, have a little breakfast and go back to sleep for another 2 hours... yes that's right 12 hours!!!... and my hair is growing back in (finally!)

Here are my growth chart statistics...

Based on 5 months (which I will be next week)
Length = between percentile 10 and 25
Weight = between percentile 10 and 25
Head Circumference = between percentile 75 and 90

Based on 4 months (based on my due date)
Length = between percentile 25 and 50
Weight = between percentile 25 and 50
Head Circumference = between percentile 90 and 95

Mom says I'm petite. :)

Mom found this picture of me from my 2 week appointment and then took the some pictures today... look at how chubby my legs are now compared to when I was 2 weeks old!!! I barely look like the same baby!





No comments: