Friday, November 12, 2010

Ballet, Squirrels, Leopards & Owls..

So yes, mommy has stayed busy this week learning her embroidery machine and in return my blog has not been updated. Let's catch-up before the weekend starts!

Monday morning I headed to ballet...






Mom thinks it's so cute that we help put out the mats for tumbling...


Waiting my turn...


Determined to hula hoop!


Success!


3 little hulahoopers!


After class lollipops...


Tuesday I got to wear my first embroidery machine creation. It was squirrel day at school...


Mom arrived early in the afternoon to watch me play on the playground...


Once again I was found "helping" and cleaning up...


So determined!


Lilly & I worked on our leaf throwing skills...


Lining up in our choo choo line...


Wednesday we headed to play with our Wednesday Playgroup at McDonalds...


and stopped by to look at the progress on my new park. :) They are building this at the end of our street, which is SUPER exciting!


All 4 kiddos trying to go down the slide...


Austin (wearing the shirt mommy made him for his birthday)...


Me!


Austin...


The girls...


My Bubba!


Silly kiddos!




Thursday mom put me in an owl outfit and I immediately asked her if it was Owl Day at school. Obviously mom dresses me coordinating with the theme a little too often!


She loved the gymboree shirts and found matching material to make me a skirt...


It's a cute skirt huh?








Mom loves fall clothes!


This morning we stayed home because it was raining and icky... I got to paint, play in the rain, make cookies and spend a little time in time out...


No comments: