Saturday, November 27, 2010

Princess Wishes...

First, one picture from yesterday. We had a low-key day. It started up with me randomly puking once (this has happened 5 times in my life and it's the oddest thing... wake up... puke... 5 minutes later I'm fine)... So we took it easy the rest of the day making sure it wasn't a virus. By the time dinnertime arrived we headed out to eat and I had a big appetite...

Mom left the camera at home but snapped this one picture of me before I refused to wear my hat any longer... mom thinks I was channeling my inner-teenager in this picture...


This morning we woke up and got ready to go to a show! This has become one of our favorite things to do as a family. Today's show Princess Dreams (Disney Princesses on Ice)...


Mom made my shirt... she thought it was appropriate and different than the hundreds of little girls in scratchy princess dresses!




I was so excited to take Cinderella with me!


Daddy was not so thrilled, but I was glad to have my prince with me...


First, Jasmine and Aladin...


Then Snow White...


and the Dwarfs...


Belle and all the enchanted castle...


Prince Eric's crew...


Ariel & Flounder (her section was the best!)...




Intermission...


I spent the entire first half asking for Sleeping Beauty & Cinderella... I was SO excited to see them!




The finale!


So beautiful!




Goofy, Mickey & Minnie were there too...






I got my picture taken with Ariel after the show, mom will have to scan the professional one... it was cute...


Tonight before we headed out to dinner I practiced my ice skating...




Our next live show? Nutcracker tomorrow! We are leaving daddy at home for that one! :)

No comments: