Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Week in Review & Videos...

So where have we been this week? Well mom got a new embroidery machine for her birthday and she has been learning it/taking classes from a friend and working on Mom's League stuff this week.

Tonight we vow to catch up!


Let's start with ballet on Monday...


This blog post will have less words, but lots of pictures!!!


We were dancing like baby dolls (so cute!)...


Tap time!


I love Madeline!








One of our favorite things is running around after class!






I request "going to the park" almost every day... we decided to try the park by our house. Problem is I climbed that rock wall to the very top and mom couldn't spot me. There isn't a good way to go over the top when you get there (and you are as tiny as me) so it really scared mom! We won't be back for a while!


I requested wearing a "cat shirt" for school on Tuesday. So mom obliged...


Dazed (not quite awake)...


Wednesday mommy decided we were going to Wednesday school after 3 weeks away. I was NOT thrilled! I tried every delay tactic I could come up with and finally cried. But once I got there I had a blast!


The speaker at MOPS was a photographer and she talked about how to take better pictures of your kids. So mom did some practicing at McDonalds afterward...






Thursday school...


I looked like SUCH a big girl in my boots and long sweater jacket...




On Friday we headed to the 1st annual Mom's League Shop-O-Rama. It was awesome!


See that photographer is helping mom take some better pictures...


I found a BIG zebra to ride at the show...


and I got a reindeer and Santa purse (and lots of other things)...


Content...


Mom took me back to the playcare rooms so I could see my friends. I decided to stay with Addyson and let mommy do some more shopping...




Saturday morning we got ready for Little Gym...


This is my new roller toy. Mom promises more pictures of it this week...


Little Gym!


We are still working on being more independent in class and I will be moving up to the 3 year old class in January (without mommy and daddy)...






Flying!








Ms. Lauren will be my teacher, we've become great friends!


Mr. Nick was blowing bubbles at me and I would flinch and smile...


Which made him laugh...


Having a tea party with mommy on Saturday afternoon...


Saturday night Nana and Gran-dad came over to babysit while mommy and daddy went to have fondue for Mom's birthday...


Sunday morning it was time for another Fort Family Adventure...


Had to show Maggie my puppy dress. We headed to Plano for the Texas Pet Expo...


On the way we got to watch about 600 bikers take teddy bears to the Collin County Advocacy Center. It was amazing!


The first thing I got to see at the Pet Expo? A pink pony! Woo hoo!


5 week old chicks...


Goats...


A crazy bird man!


and I got my cat ears on in time for the...


Amazing Acrocats!




They were awesome!


Look at him fly!


They even have a band!




Oh and of course there were LOTS of puppies!


and a HUGE rabbit!


I even got a balloon puppy...


Tonight daddy made me a hopscotch on the driveway... SO fun!


Here are some ballet videos...










and one more just for grins...

No comments: