Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Quiet Weekend...

So Friday night we finally left the house for the first time all day... we headed to dinner at Uncle Julios (where we go when I request "steak" for dinner)...


Mom had to snap a picture of me in my skinny jeans with a zipper... she will not wear the ankle zippers (under the theory that if you did the trend the first time you can't do it when it comes back in style), but I rock them!


Saturday morning we got ready for Little Gym...


This weekend has been the weekend of me playing pretend. I've been a pirate, a princess, a teacher, a mommy and all of these things without costumes and sometimes without any props. My imagination is really growing!


Mom wonders if we need to put captions on Little Gym pictures anymore. We've been going almost full time for 2 years, surely everyone knows how much fun I have there!






Especially on air track day!






and yes... the shirt is from mom's new embroidery machine! She's having WAY too much fun!








We had lots of fun land-surfing today! I did it over and over again...




There are no pictures of Sunday. We had a lazy day including taking me grocery shopping for the first time in almost 6 months (after a meltdown at the beginning of summer mom said she'd rather do it by herself on Saturday nights). I did much better today and spent most of the day pretending to be a princess... mom was queen, dad was the dragon and Maggie was the MONSTER! So fun!

No comments: