Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July & This Week...

Monday I woke up a little groggy, but excited to show daddy all my new tricks at gymnastics...


I threw a HUGE fit before going in, but once I was in there I was absolutely fine and had a great time...

Mom swears these gymnastics fits are going to be the death of her!






When we got home it was time to make 4th of July sugar cookies... YUM!



Look at how much I've grown up since we made them 2 years ago!

The sprinkles are definitely my favorite part!


Can I eat one now?




We skipped night #2 of fireworks because I had school the next morning, but mom and dad were able to see 2 shows from the backyard...

So excited to see Lilly and be back at school!


After school, we headed to the pool... I'm in a Cat in the Hat phase so mom made my pigtails like Sally...

This morning we had ballet... and I requested Sally pigtails again...



So funny how much I cry at gymnastics and how confident I am at ballet... it's like a different kid mom says!



Chillin' with the ballerina...

After ballet we headed to Pigtails and Crewcuts for a hair cut...

I desperately needed a trim!


Nothing drastic, but hopefully it will help with the tangles...

They have the best play area there!

Tonight I requested dress up... but immediately complained about all the costumes being scratchy...

So mom found a long sleeve shirt to go under them...






All of the sudden tonight I figured out my plasma car... I told mom we have one at school that I ride, and that must be the case because I was CRUISING!

No comments: