Friday, July 15, 2011

Sick Week...

First some updated pictures of Mabel... she is growing SO fast!

and she is still SO cute!


I have no idea what we did last weekend after the Wiggles concert on Friday.  Mom has no pictures.  Her memory is that Saturday I was kind of cranky, Sunday I started falling a lot and she started mentioning to daddy that she thought I was sick.  Sunday night I spiked a fever, Monday I was MISERABLE and mom kept me home from ballet, Tuesday I still had a fever so she took me to the doctor.  I had ANOTHER ear infection.  That's 3 in 6 months, which means tubes may be in my future. :(

I was SO miserable that she even let me go to the doctor in my pajamas, and Walmart, and Albertsons...

This was my sick kid present.  Something to occupy me at home and make me hate being stuck there a little less...


What do you do with a feverish kid?  Let them splash in the sink!

The antibiotics worked quickly and by Wednesday my fever was gone and we got back to our routine more or less...

Just that one extra day being out of ballet I became "nervous" about going... I did great once I was in class though.

When I told mom I didn't want to go she told me I had to at least go "watch" my class.  She knew that wouldn't last long, but it got me in the studio...

Then we did my favorite dance and I was a happy girl!



Thursday I finally got to go back to school.  It was Texas Sports Week at school... so mom upcycled a Ranger's t-shirt for me...  It has frilly sleeves and everything...


No comments: