Friday, July 8, 2011

Thursday at School...

What a crazy day at school!  I was downright chipper to go to school... until I got there and Lilly wasn't there.  Then I cried and said I was nervous and didn't want to go.  Broke mommy's heart, but after staying in the hall and sending someone in to check on me (I was fine) she left.  She was THRILLED when she came to pick me up and saw that Lilly was there!  She had just been running late.  YAY!

I requested Sally pigtails again...




This is one of the silly poses I do right now... mommy isn't sure where it came from...

After school we headed over to Bella's house to play and swim...

We had SO much fun!


She even convinced me to try the inner tube... which I loved!

The only thing that could get us out of the pool... a cookie!

Thanks for having me over Bella!

No comments: