Monday, July 4, 2011

Week in Review...

In an effort to try to catch up to 4th of July pictures, this post will be the entire week...

Monday we headed back to big girl ballet...

The many faces of Milla...




Ahh!  That's what mom was looking for!  This week I made picture taking VERY hard on mom... she's beyond frustrated, but pictures like this make it worth it!


In class... I was MUCH more confident on the 2nd day of big girl class...

Tuesday was school...

Wednesday it was back to ballet...

Wednesday afternoon I helped mommy make s'mores pie to take over to the Trammell's for dinner...

We took a couple of pictures before we headed to dinner...

This is mom's new favorite picture...


Thursday was splash day at school... LOTS of fun!


Sass!

We had a water slide, lots of baby pools and paintbrushes to paint the walls with water...

Friday we headed to gymnastics...

I am driving mommy crazy at gymnastics with my fits...

I act very nervous to go in and get very upset, but then I do GREAT in class...

So what do you do?  I say I love it afterward... I just get nervous going in...

Making picture taking difficult for mommy...

But a little peek a boo did the trick...




Working on back walkovers... this class is WAY different than Little Gym!


Friday night we headed out to dinner sporting some 4th of July gear...


No comments: