Friday, July 8, 2011

Wiggles 2011

We started the morning off with a trip to Petsmart to get Wags a bone...


Silly girl hiding...

Then we headed to McDonalds for an early lunch and some playtime...


After that it was time to head home and get ready to see The Wiggles!!!

Mom made me a Dorothy inspired costume...

Which I loved!




2011....
2010...

The concert was at the Allen Event Center, which is one of our favorite venues...

So excited!

My prize was Henry the Octopus...

The show finally starting!

In awe!

Finally all the Wiggles were on the stage.  Jeff just had heart surgery so he had a stand in, I was very sad about that and kept asking if he was going to be on the stage soon... get well Jeff!

My bone for Wags...

When Wags comes on stage they collect bones for him.  I had mine ready and since there seemed to be very few people with bones mommy decided we should take it to the stage.  We got to say hello to Anthony!  He took the bone right out of my hand.  Daddy says he shot a picture from his cell phone (mommy had the camera so she couldn't get the shot)... but life is about living, not about the pictures right?

Anthony with my bone!

Henry the Octopus...

Finally Dorothy arrived!  YAY!

When Dorothy comes on stage they collect roses (her favorite food).  We brought her 3 and I got to meet Ringo the Ringmaster who is now on the Wiggles show in Australia... he's SO nice!  He loved my outfit...

Dorothy's big ballet pose...

I love Captain Feathersword!

and the mats were awesome... the clowns did all kinds of tricks!

They had a huge ball they were doing tricks on...

Even Dorothy got on top...

Can you tell we were having fun?

Thank you to the Wiggles for such a wonderful show!  I love you guys!

No comments: