Thursday, February 23, 2012

2nd Post: School & Aquarium

On Thursday we had no plans, so we decided to spend the day at Grapevine Mills Mall...


We explored the aquarium and I enjoyed it more this time than ever before... the pictures are HORRIBLE though because they don't allow flash photography...









I was finally brave enough to take pictures in the tunnel...


They have a beautiful new sea turtle!



Nemo and all his friends are in the same tank...

Love Nemo!

I love watching the tanks... especially when I figured out I could watch them being fed...






We headed back to the stingrays and I spent a long time exploring the tank...

There is an enormous eel who lives in here... they say he only comes out once a day, does one trip around the tank and then goes back in... he's really awesome!

Carousel ride!

Train ride...

All by myself... it was a fun day at the mall!

Friday I headed to my long day at school...

Maggie really misses me when I'm gone!


But I love my long day!

3 comments:

Stock Image said...

WOW ! this is nice blog and so beautiful photographs .Thanks for sharing this blog , nice deigns....
Stock Photos

Anonymous said...

lindas fotografias.
tudo muito show.
beijo

Event Photographer Melbourne said...

Lovely Post, this is gorgeous photography.So beautiful kid , looking so cool.Nice work, I like it this post ...