Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Week Before Valentine's Day...

It was a fun week... lots of Valentine shirts and lots of routine (which makes me happy...

Monday I had school...

Tuesday I had ballet...



After ballet we headed to the Southlake library for story time because Bella's mommy was out of town...


Wednesday I had school...


Mom came in to take some class pictures for the party and enjoyed watching us girls playing dinosaurs!

Thursday morning we stayed at home, I practiced my cutting while mommy made cupcakes...


then we got dressed...



and headed to daddy's work...

We went to In & Out Burger and Sweet Sammi's... YUMMMY!





It was a treat!


Thursday night I made a Disney parade with all my squinkies...




I was very proud!  I am still IN LOVE with all things Disney!


Friday I had my long day at school (and more Valentine wear)...


It was a great week!

No comments: