Sunday, February 5, 2012

School, Ballet, Park & Zoo...

Monday I headed back to school... yay!  So exciting after being home for a week...

Monday night I wanted to play circus and I wanted Maggie to play too...

Milla clown...

Maggie clown...


Tuesday I had ballet...

it went very well, but about half way through class Ms. Linda opened the door to ask mommy if my foot was hurt... so no, my foot is not completely healed yet...

I still love ballet!


after ballet we met Bella at the park...



So fun to swing with friends!




Wednesday the 1st of February started 14 days of hearts...

When my smiles start getting fake, mom tells me to frown and then smile again... here's my frown...

and smile...

Milla 6.0...

Thursday mom and I headed to the Fort Worth zoo... it's always our first stop when it's nice outside.  Somehow no one else thought to go, there were about 50 people at the zoo that day!

Continuing the Valentine theme... my giraffe is eating a heart...

Mom feels like our zoo pictures are always the same... but she takes them anyway...



These guys were my favorite... they were doing gymnastics like Olympians...


meerkat...

Climbing these termite mounds are always one of my favorite things at the zoo...


today I got very daring...


even doing arabesques on them...


me and Bonnie...

normally when I get to the white tiger he scares me... but today I just followed him around...




The silly bears were trying to hibernate in the 70 degree heat...

Lion...

Birds...




Doesn't he look like he's smiling?


One special thing this trip... I got to meet an opossum...

He was really weird...

and I got to pet the longhorn...


I was fascinated with this mirror... there were 3 Milla's!



Alligator time...

and river otters...


"Mommy take a picture of me with the sea turtle since it's daddy's favorite animal"...

Black swan (we've never seen her before)...

Finally it was time for lunch...

With the crocodiles...


I was doing the funniest facial expressions telling mommy a story...


The croc came over to say hello...


and then scratched his head like a dog!



riding the turtle...

we spent some time in MOLA...




and went to see the flamingos before we left... as always we had an awesome time at the zoo!

No comments: