Thursday, February 23, 2012

Valentine's Week 2012

Valentine's Day week was finally here!  Monday was COLD!

So I got to wear my super cute hat to school...



Tuesday was Valentine's Day and ballet day...

Exactly how we spent Valentine's Day last year!

We exchanged Valentine's at class and then mom & I headed to the library...


After daddy got home it was time to open all my Valentine presents...

including lots of treats from Nana and Pop Pop (thank you!)... my favorite was the peanuts, which I turned into SNOW!


Mom was in charge of my Valentine party at school, here is everything that goes into it... cookies, strawberry fudge, pretzel dots, games & goodie bags...

and she made my dress!



mom made my Valentine cards too...
 

Party time! 


Findlay's mom cut our strawberries into hearts. :)

Quinn...

Findlay...

ME!

Mathias...

Kade's mom made these amazing ice cream cone cake pops!







Finally it was time for arts and crafts...

and big kid bingo!



Finally it was time to exchange Valentine cards...

Thank you mommy for all your hard work, it was a super fun party!

No comments: