Monday, February 6, 2012

School, Going Bonkers & Piccadilly Circus...

Friday at school we were learning how to make pink...  My favorite color!

I am convinced any time a shirt has a little girl on it... it's me...

Saturday morning we put on some party clothes...

and headed to a birthday party for Brooklyn from ballet...

at Going Bonkers!

Always a fun place... although it's a full body workout for mom and dad...


the best slide picture mom could get...

I'm WAY too fast now...

Thank GOD I found the games upstairs and mom and dad were able to catch their breath!

The birthday girl!  Brooklyn!

This is pretty much our relationship at ballet too.  She is really fun and likes to make noise and I always look at her like "what are you doing"... I'm not a fan of noisemakers!

She is really sweet though and I still call her a friend (even if she does like her tap shoes a little too much)...

Cake!



The party guests...

Try to find me...


We headed back upstairs to play the games and mom hit the motherload on one... we got over 200 tickets!

Sunday morning we took it easy and then it was time to head to the Piccadilly Circus...

I really loved the dress mommy made me...




We were greeted by a horse when we got there and we knew we were in the country (the circus was right outside Denton)...

It was in a stockshow arena...

But I didn't care!

Mom and I rode the elephant while daddy saved our seats (it was general admission)...


and then daddy took me to the petting zoo, while mommy got pushed out of our seats... ugh!






It's all solved with new seats and cotton candy!


Time for the show!  It's a 1 ring circus!  Totally small town...


Me and my elephant friend...

Can you tell I had fun?

Pony rides at intermission...


This guy sat next to us the whole time... he was VERY funny and very brave trying to get an unobstructed picture of the elephant...

Act 2...


The clowns were very good...

and the sheepdogs were AWESOME!


The elephants ended the show...



and for a small town circus, they did a really good job!

No comments: