Tuesday, March 13, 2012

2nd Post: Rock Star Party

Sunday our birthday party marathon continued (yes that's one on Friday, two on Saturday and one on Sunday)...

This time it was a Rock Star theme...

I came up with this pose all by myself. :)

Can you believe how long my hair is now?  Finally as long as it was when they cut off WAY too much in October... we will not be getting it cut anytime soon, it's SO much easier for mommy to braid at this length...

We headed to Top Flight Gymnastics for my friend Adalyn & her twin sister Sophia's 5th birthday...


It was SO much fun!  Their mommy and daddy own Top Flight so we had the whole gym and about 50 kids at the party!

Whitney from ballet was there...

and so was Brooklyn...




Bella was there (she is in dance with Sophia and I'm in class with Adalyn)...



Mom could not believe I did the rope swing!


I loved the pit!

and the trampoline...

Adalyn spent the entire party dancing to the Fresh Beat soundtrack...
 

Bella swinging into the pit...

Sweet Adalyn...

and Sophia (isn't her hair amazing)...

Me and my bestie Bella...
 

 Time to sing Happy Birthday!



Mmmm... purple cupcakes!



There were LOTS of kids!

Purple icing is especially messy!



More of my ballet friends... Tori & Emma


We got guitars at the end... I love mine!

When we got home I finally agreed to ride my bike (hadn't been on since my fall)...

Mom thought I was cute in my punk rock kitty helmet and my rock star shirt... looks like I should be in Roller Derby or something...

Mom can't wait until I'm old enough to appreciate the awesomeness of roller derby...

Look how big my shadow is!

No comments: