Sunday, March 18, 2012

Catching Up: March 5th - 9th

Mom promises before we go to Disneyland she will be caught up again.  She's been sewing a lot for the trip and she says blogging takes too long...

So we start with school on Monday the 5th.  These are my "girl" legos I got, I love them and daddy is so great at building with me...

Our unit at school right now is very random (cars, police officers, mailmen) so there are no matching clothes...

Instead we are trying to get through the shirts at the back of my closet that are long sleeved, because we know the heat is coming!

Silly Mabel, this just makes mom laugh...

When it's raining or muddy, this is where Mabel hangs out and she's SO pathetic!

I requested bath time pictures...

Ballet day...

a super exciting ballet day because it was costume day too!



Isn't it SO pretty!




I was loving it!






Here's the video of the recital dance... I'm on the end, it's long, but mom is so proud of how well I know it and actually do each move with confidence... now to rehearse it a little bit before the big show!
 
School day... I requested a Minnie Mouse shirt...

Thursday we headed to Top Flight gymnastics for a trial with Adalyn's mom since I had so much fun at the birthday party...

I did great! I caught on to everything and had no fear!  Mom is so excited after how much I hated gymnastics last summer.  YAY for being brave!
 

 Here I am doing a trial at the same gym last May, I've grown up a lot!

Friday was my last day of school before Spring Break so we had to wear some St. Patty's Day wear...

Laughing at daddy...

Excited to go see my friends...

I've really been loving blowing dandelion seeds that are in the front yard... they are so much fun!

Happy Spring Break everyone!

No comments: