Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Break Part 2

Wednesday morning I got to get all dressed up for my Princess photo shoot...

I am still loving these dandelion seeds...

We got a sneak peek of my pictures and mom is already in love!  Thank you Leah Minogue Photography!

after my photo shoot we headed home to change clothes and then I went back to My Gym camp.  I L-O-V-E-D it!  I didn't want to leave when mommy came to pick me up!

Thursday morning we headed to Artie's Playhouse to see Aladdin...

I love Artie's Playhouse...

I even agreed to take a picture in front of the stage...

After Artie's (best show we've seen there) we headed to Let's Pretend for a tea party with my besties from preschool...

We were REALLY missing each other by Thursday!





Lilly...

Piper...

makeup time...

See my glitter heart on my cheek?

Lilly fairy...

me and my buddy Isabelle...

and Lilly & Piper (love this picture of them)...

The tea was "berry" good...


and somehow I grew wings too...

after tea and cupcakes I tried on lots of different dresses...

and finally Piper and I headed over to the stage to dance...







We were having such a good time that we convinced Piper's mom that we should continue the fun at her house... we ended up having a playdate until 5pm!

Finally it was Friday!  Mom and I headed to Frisco to spend the day at the mall.  I love that mall and I'm totally happy to occupy myself there! 

While we were at Stonebriar we discovered Sugar Queen Cupcakes... how awesome is this carriage?  The cupcakes were amazing and if it wasn't so far away, I might beg to have a birthday party there!
 

It was our best Spring Break ever!

No comments: