Tuesday, March 6, 2012

School Pictures & Nathan's Birthday Party...

Friday was school picture day... which meant I got to dress up for school and curl my hair!



Silly!

Mom loved that this dress is pretty, but still showed my rainbow loving fun side...

When she picked me up from school I was twirling on the playground...

After a quick snack we headed to Paradise Pond for Nathan's 4th birthday & officially kicked off birthday party-palooza 2012!

So happy to spend some time with my friend Addison...





and Nathan was finally willing to go in the bounce house!



Lots of dress up...

and finally it was group picture time...


Sweet Nathan and his brother Luke...

Can you believe how big Nathan looks now?  We found out last week Nathan and his family are moving to Houston, they will be missed, but we are excited for their new adventure and hope they will keep us updated on their blog... (the truth is mom is super sad that one of her best friends is moving away, but she's trying to keep a brave face for me)...

Singing Happy Birthday...

Cupcake time!


Luke has gotten so big!

Brothers on the rollercoaster...

Addison and I had a blast...

and I got super brave!

I even went down the big slide!

Super Nathan! (mom's favorite picture of the party)...

Baby cage. :)

Luke stood in here for a long time and kept pointing to the beams and saying "stick"... he is so cute!

More dress up...

Everyone on the bikes!  Thanks for inviting us to your party Nathan!  I made a Monster Truck at school yesterday, your party definitely made an impression!

No comments: