Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Addison & Stella's Birthday Parties...

Saturday (the 3rd... we are still behind) was a busy busy day!  We had 2 birthday parties to attend... but the first thing I asked when I woke up was "can we do my science homework now"... so dad and I got to work learning about surface tension...

See my bubble...

Breaking the surface tension...

Finally it was time to go... I requested a family picture...

and posed for some pics in my cute Costco dress...


Then we headed back to Paradise Pond (remember we were there the night before for Nathan's party) and I jumped right back into playing baby doll...

and dress up...

The birthday girl!


Sweet friends...
 

Here we are when she turned 2...

and when she turned 1...

Daddy got to come too...

I love Paradise Pond!

Addie playing dress up...

The boys... Austin & Nathan (we've all known each other since we were about 6 months old)...

More fun with the birthday girl...




and more dress up... mom loves how pleased I look with my reflection in the mirror...


Her beautiful birthday cake...

Group picture time...



Nathan had a great funny face...

Addison and her baby brother Parker...

and her silly daddy!

Time to sing "Happy Birthday"...



Cake!

Addi opened her presents and I sat beside her when she opened mine...

Random pictures of fun...



When Addi's party was over we headed to Jump for Fun for Stella's birthday party!



Stella is Brooklyn's little sister...



I love when daddy comes to Jump for Fun!

Sweet sisters!

Some of my school friends were there...

Group picture...

and then we headed back for cake...




Stella wouldn't sit in the crazy inflatable chair without her mommy... I felt the same way at my 2nd birthday party...






Silly sister pictures...





and I am still having fun with my party blower!  What a fun day!


No comments: